A European market leader for Incentive Management Compensation, Primeum currently employs around 40 staff, and specialises in helping major companies implement incentive schemes for their teams (particularly in commercial departments). The Solutions & Services team has around 12 staff members, and is looking for a Project & Account Manager with 3 - 7 years of experience to help develop its activities in France, Spain and internationally.
Our portfolio of international clients is growing rapidly.
In this context, the Solutions & Services team is looking to hire a project manager who will be responsible for the following duties:
- For outsourcing projects:
- Project building (key steps, planning, resources) with the client
- Collecting data and information necessary for project configuration
- Adjustment of project tools
- Drawing up functional specifications for the Primeum Development Department, in charge of configuration and deployment of a part of our tools
- Regular interaction with clients
- Delivery of recurring tasks involving calculations and support services
- Assistance with data management and drawing up outsourcing packages
- Deployment of our software tools to clients, both in France and abroad, as well as user training
- Specifications for the upgrading of our software; adapting and extending technical documents and product manuals
- MA or equivalent from a major engineering/business school
- 3 - 7 years of experience in project management/development
- Expert in Excel, Access
- Solid grasp of algorithms
- Fluent in Spanish (speaking & writing)
- English language skills would be a plus
- Self-confident and meticulous
- Ability to analyse and review
- Prioritisation of tasks and independence
- Appetite for teamwork within a small workforce
- Ability to integrate and share team values such as togetherness
Available, autonomous, and organised, you have the ability to adapt rapidly to change and the needs of our clients.
This role is based in the Primeum head office (Paris, 8th arrondissement).